- Sessions offered in studio at the Well Collaborative (245 N. Broadway Suite 207 in Sleepy Hollow) or in-home (Westchester County only!) For in-home massages, all equipment will be supplied by your LMT! Please be advised that any parking fees or tolls will be added to your total fee. Payment accepted in cash, Venmo, Apple Pay or Paypal. Please make your therapist aware of any stairs/elevators or details to the space prior to your session, as well as providing a space of 10×10 for the table and therapist to fit comfortably.
*Please note the price discrepancy for in-home sessions is an additional $40*
Swedish: Calming and soothing superficial touch enable feelings of relaxation, improved circulation and overall sense of well-being.
• 30 min Swedish: $85
• 60 min Swedish: $110
• 90 min Swedish: $140
Deep Tissue: Have knots, tension or tight muscles, or simply enjoy strong pressure? Deep tissue is for you! Long, firm strokes flush toxins and metabolic wastes from your muscle tissue, while lengthening and relaxing tight, overused muscles. Additionally, the use of direct targeted pressure help to release knots and trigger points.
• 30 min Deep Tissue: $85
• 60 min Deep Tissue: $130
• 90 min Deep Tissue: $160
Prenatal/Postpartum: Whether you’re expecting or have recently given birth, massage is an instrumental component in relieving your changing (and growing!) body. This massage is perfect for gestating persons in their second trimester through the first three months after birth, geared towards reducing anxiety surrounding birth and caring for a newborn, relieving joint pain and muscle aches. A customized massage for the birthing parent.
• 30 min Pre/PostNatal: $85
• 60 min Pre/PostNatal: $130
• 90 min Pre/PostNatal: $160
Reflexology: Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) this acupressure massage to hands or feet focuses on specific points correlating to different organs or areas of the body, promoting optimal balance.
• 15 min Reflexology: $30
• 30 min Reflexology: $60
• 60 min Reflexology: $120
Infant: A massage for your baby! This session can be customized in 2 ways:
- Have an LMT massage your baby with you present.
- With coaching and guidance, you can learn to massage your little one and create a soothing, nurturing bonding routine.
• 30 min Infant Massage: $55
• 30 min instruction: $95
Lymphatic Drainage: A gentle massage that is safe for all. This modality resembles Swedish, with light heart-ward motions, in an effort to drain excess fluid from extremities and injured areas. Increased lymph flow is closely related to positive immune responses. Especially helpful postpartum or post surgery.
• 30 min Lymphatic Drainage: $85 • 60 min Lymphatic Drainage: $120
CBD Massage Add-On: Add the therapeutic benefits of high quality hemp products, proven to help alleviate pain, inflammation, anxiety, depression, and more, to any massage! CBD has no known side effects, and offers the same benefits of THC without any psychotropic effects. We chose to partner with Bright Energy Hemp to offer the best full-spectrum CBD we could find!
Cupping: Strategically placed medical grade silicone cups increase localized circulation, relieve pain, diminish appearance of cellulite, and loosen muscles.
*Add on to your massage for an additional $25
• 50 min Cupping: $110
Aromatherapy: Enhance any massage with Young Living Essential Oils for a customized aromatherapy experience.
Young Living Essential Oils:
- Stress Away
- Gentle Baby
- Clary Sage
- Peace & Calming
- Citrus Fresh